A pedicure is a way that every woman can get a well-deserved foot relaxation and grooming at the end of each week. Pedicures help get the blood flowing through your feet, it gives it a much needed boost in circulation. It helps softens up your feet and provide it the required repairs and nourishment. It is also a way to deep clean your feet. A shower doesn’t always do the trick when it comes to feet. You need a pedicure to get rid of the dry skin. Pedicures are little trips to absolute relaxation, everyone loves one.
You can’t really go to the spa every weekend to get one. You can do pretty much everything in the comfort of your home. To recreate that spa like environment, put on some soothing music on and use oil diffusers and just relax after getting a few things in check. Keep a nice drink on the table besides you. You can make some iced tea or fresh lime soda. You can also keep a magazine or book around to read while you relax yourself.
What you will need:
- Warm water
- A small tub to put your feet in.
- One dry Towel
- Two wet towels soaked in warm water for a minute. Squeeze the excess water out.
- Foot lotion
- Shampoo/Bath Salts
- Body Wash
- Nail filer with Cuticle Trimmer
9. Foot brush
10. Nail clipper
11. Cuticle softener cream 12. Cuticle pusher & Remover
13. Foot Filer
14. Foot Scrubber
15. Pumice Stone
To save you the trouble we have just the right place where you can find many of these products. here KAIV is just the place for you to buy everything you need to do a pedicure. So, here is how you do it.
Soak your feet
- Take a small tub or a bucket and fill it up with warm water.
- Use some shampoo and put it in the water. You can also use bath salts that are used in bath tubs along with some essential oils. After you put them in the water make sure to mix it well. You can also add some soft pebbles in the water to massage your feet gently as you relax.
- Soak your feet in the water for 15-20 minutes. You can just relax and get lost in the music and in the smells of the oil diffuser. Massage your feet on the soft pebbles. The warm water helps get the circulation going in your feet and softens the nails for their grooming.
Clean and Shape your nails
- Now that soaking your feet has softened your nails, you can use the nail clipper and nail filer to clip and shape your nails. The nail cutter will get the extra nail growth removed and the filer will help shape your nails the way you want it.
- If you have nail polish on, you can use a nail polish remover to get rid of it.
Exfoliate the feet
- Wet a foot brush and apply some bodywash on it. Gently scrub the feet and brush it. Dry them and then apply some cuticle cream on the base of each toe nail. Let it remain on your toe nails for a few minutes. Meanwhile, you can take this time to remove the dead skin using the foot scrubber, foot filer and pumice stone.
- After doing that, remove the cuticle cream from your toe nails and push back the cuticles with a cuticle pusher and remove it using the cuticle remover.
Massage your feet
- Use the dry towel and clean your feet. Now apply some foot cream and moisturize the feet. It helps nourish and maintain them. Gently apply it and massage your feet as you go. Massaging your feet helps get the blood circulation going in them and gives a much needed relaxation. And now you are done, you’re welcome happy feet.